The Best Streaming Deals for August 2023Reading Time: 2 minutes
This month, Paramount+ Essential or Paramount+ with SHOWTIME are 50% off.
Streaming services have almost, if not already, come full circle. What started as a cheap alternative to cutting the cord on expensive cable TV has now become an expensive cultural staple to maintain and keep up with, as price hikes and crackdowns on password sharing have made having multiple streaming services just as expensive, if not more, than most conventional cable plans. Luckily, there are often discounts, deals, and loopholes to exploit that can make them more affordable and sometimes even free.
Paramount+ and Showtime merged earlier this summer and are currently offering some sign-up deals. For a limited time, you can get a year of Paramount+ Essential or Paramount+ with SHOWTIME for 50% off. That means you’d be paying $2.50 a month for Paramount+ Essential or $5 a month for Paramount+ with SHOWTIME. To lock in that price, select the annual plan, and use the code ‘SPORTS’ at checkout.
(If you do, you should then check out all the new and upcoming shows on Paramount+ and Showtime this month.)
- No current subscription deals, but you can try a 30-day free trial.
- No current deals, but you can try a seven-day free trial.
- You can get three free months at Best Buy (new or returning subscribers only).
- You can get a free subscription if you’re a T-Mobile customer with a Go5G Plus plan.
- No current deals for Curiosity Stream.
- You can get three free months of Max, Showtime, Starz, MGM+, and Cinemax with the purchase of the Ultimate package (save $161.97).
- You can get $10 off each month for your first three months of DirecTV stream.
- You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ (with ads) for $12.99 per month (save $12.98 per month).
- You can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ (no ads) for $19.99 per month (save $15.98 per month).
- You can get Max (with ads) for $99.99 per year (save $1.66 per month).
- You can get Max (with no ads) for $149.99 per year (save $3.50 per month).
- You can get Max Ultimate (with no ads) for $199.99 per year (save $3.30 per month).
- You can try a seven-day free trial with Amazon Prime.
- There are no current standalone deals, but you can save with a bundle of Disney+ or Disney+ and ESPN+.
- If you’re a Verizon customer, you can get a year of Netflix for free when you buy MasterClass or Duolingo through the Verizon Play+.
- You can save on Netflix if you’re a T-Mobile customer with a Go5G and Go5G Plus plan (save $9.99 and $15.49 per month on Netflix Basic or Standard).
- You can get a 30-day free trial of Paramount+ and Showtime with the code ‘NEWHOME’.
- You can get a whole year of Paramount+ Essential or Paramount+ with SHOWTIME for 50% off.
- Students can get Peacock Premium for $1.99 per month for 12 months.
- There are no current standalone deals, but you can try it free for 30 days with Paramount+ using code ‘NEWHOME’.
MediaDownloader.net -> Free Online Video Downloader, Download Any Video From YouTube, VK, Vimeo, Twitter, Twitch, Tumblr, Tiktok, Telegram, TED, Streamable, Soundcloud, Snapchat, Share, Rumble, Reddit, PuhuTV, Pinterest, Periscope, Ok.ru, MxTakatak, Mixcloud, Mashable, LinkedIn, Likee, Kwai, Izlesene, Instagram, Imgur, IMDB, Ifunny, Gaana, Flickr, Febspot, Facebook, ESPN, Douyin, Dailymotion, Buzzfeed, BluTV, Blogger, Bitchute, Bilibili, Bandcamp, Akıllı, 9GAG