Call for content applications close FridayReading Time: < 1 minutes
You’ve worked hard to hone your skills, and Disrupt is the perfect place to share and show what you know. It’s your opportunity to help startup founders, builders and entrepreneurs up their game and drive their business forward — and pump up your street cred as a valued thought leader. That’s a win-win.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply here to speak at Disrupt, and get a move on — the application deadline expires April 21.
When you apply, you’ll choose one of two formats and submit a title and description of your topic:
- Breakout Session: Up to two people (including moderator) lead a 30-minute presentation followed by a 20-minute Q&A from an audience of up to 100 attendees. You’ll be able to display a presentation and have limited AV capabilities. You’ll present one breakout during Disrupt.
- Roundtable Discussion: One person leads a 30-minute interactive conversation for an audience of up to 25 attendees. There is no presentation or AV — it’s all about organic conversation. You may potentially repeat this roundtable twice during Disrupt.
These are the important dates you need to know:
- Application deadline: April 21
- Finalists notified: April 27
- Audience Choice voting: May 1–12
- Winners notified: May 15
MediaDownloader.net -> Free Online Video Downloader, Download Any Video From YouTube, VK, Vimeo, Twitter, Twitch, Tumblr, Tiktok, Telegram, TED, Streamable, Soundcloud, Snapchat, Share, Rumble, Reddit, PuhuTV, Pinterest, Periscope, Ok.ru, MxTakatak, Mixcloud, Mashable, LinkedIn, Likee, Kwai, Izlesene, Instagram, Imgur, IMDB, Ifunny, Gaana, Flickr, Febspot, Facebook, ESPN, Douyin, Dailymotion, Buzzfeed, BluTV, Blogger, Bitchute, Bilibili, Bandcamp, Akıllı, 9GAG